Thursday, February 12, 2009

hey, party girl

Photobucket
Ah, the metallic leggings, always a must. Get them at AA, Urban or Topshop.

Photobucket
This girls' nail polish is ridiculously awesome, her makeup and jewelery is so on point.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
I used to be on the fence with the geek glasses, but this girl pulls them off so well I may have to go buy some.

Photobucket

Photobucket
the hippie headband, always a staple in the party girl wardrobe.

Photobucket

Photobucket
These girls are insane, but I love it! The middle one looks like she's doing Lady Ga Ga while the one on the far right is rocking a russian-esque fur hat. I love the headband the girl on the far left is wearing (I actually have it), you can get it at Urban Outfitters.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment :)

    I adore each and every single one of these photos, for inspirations sake. The geek glasses, the crazy fur hat/bra top/lady gaga look, the fabulous neon nails and the uber cool headband!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Party Girl-esque" Feline of the second picture is delicately electrifying !!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me somethin nice!