Sunday, February 15, 2009

grandmas dress

before

Photobucket

Photobucket

after

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

The dress above was my grandmas, I knew I could do something with it so I added a belt and made it so it was kind of billowy on top, the results turned out well.

I love raiding my grandmothers or my moms closet for vintage finds, their closets are seriously my favorite places to go shopping, not to mention cheap. Of course, usually theres some altering to be done like taking out shoulder pads adding a belt and raising the hem and what not. But the results are generally pleasing.

3 comments:

  1. conoce la historia d la moda, los diseñardores mas famosas y demas en: http://jazminbalinotti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like the sparkling evidence that "Vintage" pieces really can be timeless thanks to a certain sense of stylish creativity !!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete

Leave me somethin nice!