Friday, January 23, 2009

Haute Cool Vicious

Photobucket

Hello world I'm Lauren and this is my blog. I've had a blog before peaceloveandfashion.blogspot.com, but that got old so this is my new one. Basically rantings, commentary, daily life, whatever I feel like posting-- fashion related of course. I'm weird, adhd, abnormal, so this blog will definitely be a reflection of that.

I'm a high school junior stuck in the midwest subrubs of a semi-large city, but, my heart, my soul and my closet belongs in New York and I plan on going to college there... hopefully.

I'm obsessed with fashion, clothes, models everything. I intern with a local stylist for a magazine so thats my little glimpse of the fashion industry, hey we even have our own fashion week.

Anyway, my style is pretty eclectic, vintage, cool, bohemian, rocker, etc. You won't see any Chloe wedges or Balenciaga motorcycle bags on this blog, because hey I don't got it like that. But you will see a whole lotta v-necks, American Apparel, Urban, Vintage etc. My style isn't expensive, but its haute, cool, vicious.

1 comment:

Leave me somethin nice!